Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Definition

We are defined not by tough times but how we handle tough times!

This phrase resonates with me because today is really day one of my newest life evolution! I have always lived life different from everyone else and it has taken me until today to really embrace it. I laugh about it. People say things about the things that I do. I'm always saying, if they only knew. I even have clients think I have that "it thing" but I always down play my "fabulosity"!

So today as I am a free agent, no longer tied to a company or an image of some other entity, I have the opportunity to embrace my life, my experiences and my future! I am Susan Kyles, working through my tough times while helping others manage through theirs. Its my time to shine!

I am defining my life! Living victoriously by God's grace!  So, I start this moment letting my walk speak volumes!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment